2017 ACHE Emerging Leader Institute
The Association for Continuing Higher Education invites your participation in the 2017 ACHE Emerging Leader Institute on June 20-22, 2017 at Loyola University Chicago
$1950 for ACHE Members ($2450 for Nonmembers) for program and on-site housing
Featuring higher education thought leaders, addressing topics which include cultivating a career; working with senior leadership; crisis management; and visionary change leadership in continuing education.
The Emerging Leader Institute will provide the opportunity to:
- Meet leaders in higher education innovation for discussion of relevant, contemporary issues.
- Network with other emerging continuing education leaders from across the country.
- Sharpen focus on professional pathways in higher education.
In this three-day institute, participants will attend sessions led by leaders in higher education, as well as supporting seminars for a combination of practical and theoretical approaches to professional development.
Please submit the following materials for consideration in the 2016 ACHE ELI cohort:
- A 250-500 letter of introduction, providing background, including:
- A short biography
- Description of your current professional role, as well as your professional goals.
- Personal philosophy on higher education leadership
- A direct supervisor
- An ACHE colleague
- A Dean, Provost or President
Please submit materials to email@example.com by February 28, 2017
Questions? Please email Bill Boozang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Presentations from ACHE South 2016 in Charleston, SC
- Dr. Brian Noland, "Public Policy Issues and Opportunities"
- Ms. Anita Zucker, "The InterTech Group"
- Dr. Angela Passarelli, "Inspiring a Colorful Future Through Vision-based Coaching"
- Steven Frye, Tennessee Tech University and Jonathan Taylor, Troy University, “It Came at Me When I Walked in the Door: The Importance of Initial Contact in Learning Environments”
If you were a presenter at the 2016 Charleston conference and would like to share your slides, please email them to Patti Spaniola