Orlando International Airport https://orlandoairports.net/
Directions to our hotel
* Prepare to show your military I.D. card or driver’s license at the gate for access to Shades of Green. Please let them know you are there for the ACHE South conference.
Some transportation options from Orlando International Airport include:
Sunstate is a preferred transportation service for Shades of Green (48-hour notice).
Other options include
Mears Shuttle: The price is typically about $20 per adult one-way or $35 for a round trip.
Taxi: Orlando International Airport has taxis available, as well. Prices can vary depending on traffic and times of the day and can run up to $50-$70 one-way.
Rental Car: The rental car facility at Orlando International Airport is easy to access by foot, just across from baggage claim.
*Typing our address into google maps is currently not working and will lead to a different area than where our resort is located. Google maps may work if you type in the name "Evergreen Sports Pub at Shades of Green".
Our resort is located across from Disney's Polynesian Resort.
Driving directions to Shades of Green from Orlando International Airport:
Please be aware that this is the fastest route and includes toll roads
- Get on FL-528 W/FL-528 Toll W
- Take I-4 W to Epcot Center Drive
- Take exit 67 from I-4 W
- Continue on Epcot Center Drive
- Take World Drive to Magnolia Palm Drive in Bay Lake
The address for your GPS is:
1950 West Magnolia Palm Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830